The 2020 Beginner’s class of the Redford Township Unicycle Club will be graduating on March 7th, 2020. The festivities begin at 9:00 am and continue until noon. Tipton Academy Gym, 29205 Florence St, Garden City, MI 48135
The graduation ceremony will start around 9:30 am, performances by the members of RTUC will follow. There will be brunch for all.
Everyone is welcome.
See Lessons Page for 2020 Dates and Details
Online registration option is now available. Click here to register and Pay on-line.
- Quarter Page – print four to a page, good for parade or event handouts
- Registration Form – one page, no frills, just the basics
- One Page Info with Form – a few more detail with the registration form
- Two Page with Form – two pages, print back to back, with pictures, links and fun facts
- Poster, letter size – color poster with pictures and info, pair with the Registration Form, above, for a flat, two sided flyer for literature racks
- Poster, legal size – color poster with tear offs at the bottom, perfect for bulletin boards
- Gift Certificate – to use if you or someone you know would like to give lessons as a gift. Tuition must provided by the giver at the time of the student’s registration.
Tuesday, June 18th will be our first evening park ride. Each Tuesday we’ll move the ride to a different park. The schedule will be posted on the web calendar If we get rained out on any Tuesday, we’ll move that week’s ride to Wednesday.
Everyone, beginners included, is welcome each week, with a unicycle or without. All the parks will have paved trails. Please come when you can to unicycle, bicycle, rollarblade, walk, talk, socialize and eat ice cream.
I’ll bring the ice cream, bowls and spoons. I’m counting on everyone else to bring ice cream toppings to share and a drink for yourself if you want one.
NORTH AMERICAN UNICYCLING CHAMPIONSHIP AND CONVENTION
July 7th-13th, 2019 — Ft. Collins, Colorado
Competitor $95.00 USD
Early-bird registration ends February 28, 2019.
Registration website: https://www.naucc.com
Don’t forget to keep an eye on our calendar and Facebook page for upcoming events and practice locations.