- Quarter Page – print four to a page, good for parade or event handouts
- Registration Form – one page, no frills, just the basics
- One Page Info with Form – a few more detail with the registration form
- Two Page with Form – two pages, print back to back, with pictures, links and fun facts
- Poster, letter size – color poster with pictures and info, pair with the Registration Form, above, for a flat, two sided flyer for literature racks
- Poster, legal size – color poster with tear offs at the bottom, perfect for bulletin boards
- Gift Certificate – to use if you or someone you know would like to give lessons as a gift. Tuition must provided by the giver at the time of the student’s registration.
Our calendar is filling up with Fall practices and performances. See the events page for details. Park rides may continue if weather permits. Indoor weeknight practices will start in October. Keep an eye on the calendar for date, time and location.
Tuesday, June 18th will be our first evening park ride. Each Tuesday we’ll move the ride to a different park. The schedule will be posted on the web calendar If we get rained out on any Tuesday, we’ll move that week’s ride to Wednesday.
Everyone, beginners included, is welcome each week, with a unicycle or without. All the parks will have paved trails. Please come when you can to unicycle, bicycle, rollarblade, walk, talk, socialize and eat ice cream.
I’ll bring the ice cream, bowls and spoons. I’m counting on everyone else to bring ice cream toppings to share and a drink for yourself if you want one.