- Dearborn Memorial Day Parade
- Google Map with RTUC Info
Monday, May 27, 2019, 10:00 am start time. Click here to Sign-up .
Participants should be at line-up location by 9:00 am
- Parade starts at Michigan and Maple and head west to end behind the Henry Ford Centennial Library, 16301 Michigan Ave, Dearborn
- The staging area for parade participants will be the parking lots around Michigan Avenue and Schaefer Road.
- Parking is available behind Henry Ford Centennial Library and the lot next to the Dearborn Police Department/19th District Court. Shuttles will be provided to the staging area.
- For parking near the beginning of the parade, please park at the Calhoun Street/50-50 parking lot north of Michigan and east of Schaefer.
2019 Parade Documents
General Info and Rules, Maps, Parking, Lineup